Tuesday 15 December 2015

Movie Update

Hello,

I just got back from Landmark Theatres and they were very helpful.

Based on the written requests I have received so far, I bought the following tickets.

10 tickets for Star Wars at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, December 23, 2015.

3 tickets for the Peanuts Movie at 11:05 a.m. on Wednesday, December 23, 2015.

10 tickets for Alvin and the Chipmunks at 11:15 a.m. on Wednesday, December 23, 2015.

The good news is that I asked the staff to check the availability and there are still lots of seats available in all of the theatres, so I can buy as many tickets as your family needs tomorrow night.

Just send in your written request in your child's agenda, with the movie and number of tickets and I will purchase the the remainder of the tickets tomorrow. Don't worry if you can't commit by tomorrow. You can still join us on the day of the show and I will pay for your child's ticket that day. My only worry is that the tickets might sell out.

Some parents have already sent in the money for the additional tickets ($7 per ticket) and that is much appreciated.

If everyone could send in the payments for the additional tickets by Friday, I will send each family's tickets home, in an envelope, with a Christmas card from me.

Have a wonderful evening.

Mr. Skinner