Tuesday 15 December 2015

A Good Response So Far

Hello,

I have received a good response today for the holiday movie trip. So far I have written requests for 10 tickets for Alvin and Chipmunks, 5 tickets for Star Wars and 3 tickets for the Peanuts movie.

I also have requests for 10 more tickets for Star Wars, but those have not been confirmed in writing. I am waiting on confirmation from 9 students regarding their possible attendance and how many tickets are required. If everyone could let me know if they intend to participate and need me to purchase tickets for them it would be much appreciated!

Once I have secured the tickets (hopefully today and tomorrow) I will then ask you to pay me for the additional tickets purchased for each family by the end of the week.

I will be heading to Landmark this afternoon to discuss the options for buying group tickets. Thanks for your participation and cooperation.

In Math today, we started to work on data management, focusing on sorting data and Venn diagrams. The double sided sheet dealing with recording and sorting data is for homework tonight.

In Language, the students worked on Kidblog to post their persuasive paragraph discussing whether students should have set bedtimes. If this was not finished, it needs to be completed tonight, or in class tomorrow morning, at the latest.

This afternoon, we visited the learning commons and learned how to search for and take books out, using the computers. We also practised for Friday's performance, singing "Can't Stop These Shoes" with Mrs. Zulpo's class in the learning commons.

Have a good evening.

Mr. Skinner